BOOK CENTRAL features authors from, writing about, and published in the Central Time Zone. Every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday of each month from 9:00 - 10:00 AM listen to your host Chris Wiewiora interview Central Time authors. Chris has been a writer and editor for the past ten years, and a reader since the 1st grade. He earned his Masters in Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Environment from Iowa State University.
Interview Archives of BOOK CENTRAL:
- 12/17/2016 Tell Me Exactly What Happened by Caroline Burau
- 12/03/2016 Our Hearts Will Burn Us Down by Anne Valente
- 11/19/2016 In Winter's Kitchen by Beth Dooley
- 10/31/2016 Thrill Me by Benjamin Percy
- 10/15/2016 One-Hundred-Knuckled Fist by Dustin M. Hoffman
- 10/01/2016 Dancing In Dreamtime by Scott Russell Sanders